UCB Word For Today Devotional For June 2, 2023 : Topic - What can I do?

--> Note :- Are you born again? You are never going to win the battle against the devil if you are not born again. I plead with you to give your life to Jesus today because the longer you stay in sin and remain unsaved, the more hardened your nature becomes against the purpose and the way God wants you to be for His purpose. To give your life to Jesus now, say this prayer: “Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus. I know that I am a sinner and I cannot save myself but Jesus died for me and shed His blood that I might be saved. Today, I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart, be my Lord, wash me with Your blood and make me whole. I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.” I congratulate you and welcome you to the family of God if you have sincerely said that prayer. Now you are fit to discover, know and walk in your destiny. Call our helpline on +2348037252124, Join Our Daily Whatsapp Devotionals Group : +2347033046607 for Daily Devotionals, crucial discipleship and counselling.s"

 UCB Word For Today Devotional For June 2, 2023 : Topic - What can I do?

Read previous UCB Devotionals here

What can I do?
02 JUNE 2023

‘To set at liberty those who are oppressed.’
Luke 4:18 NKJV

UNICEF estimates that as many as 2 million children and young people are exploited in the worldwide sex trade every year – that’s four every minute. Can you imagine what the governments of the world would do if a city of two million people was taken captive and exploited and abused every day? If you think that’s bad, here is a statistic that should break your heart and bring you to your knees: only 1 per cent of those who are abducted into the sex trade are being rescued from it! You say, ‘What about the other 99 per cent?’ When they get too old to have value to their pimps, or too sick to work, or become pregnant, or diseased, they’re thrown away like rubbish. These are the ‘walking wounded’ who carry emotional and mental scars and struggle with the effects for the rest of their lives.

Perhaps you’re thinking, ‘It’s sad, and it’s shocking, but thank God it’s not my children or grandchildren.’ Thank God, indeed! But as a redeemed child of God, you have a responsibility to care about it. Jesus said He came to ‘heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives…to set at liberty those who are oppressed’ (v. 18 NKJV). That means instead of avoiding the problem, you must become aware, alarmed, and activated. Only when enough people speak up do politicians start to act. So speak up! Start praying about it. Support ministries that are involved in it. That way, you will be able to stand before God one day and say, ‘Lord, I did what I could about it!’

2 Kings 7-9, Acts 9:1-22

UCB Word For Today Devotional For June 2, 2023 : Topic - What can I do?  UCB Word For Today Devotional For June 2, 2023 : Topic - What can I do? Reviewed by Muyiwa Abodunrin (Muyilight) on June 01, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.